Maintaining proper wheel balance is essential to keep up your vehicle’s performance and stability. Due to uneven weight distribution across the wheels, it can affect the speed of your car and cause odd vibrations. So, it is imperative to opt for a timely inspection to continue an uncompromised driving experience.
Quick Tyres Ltd. provides professional assistance through accurate diagnosis of wheel imbalance. Our team is highly experienced in conducting wheel balancing checks Liverpool with complete efficiency and precision. You can visit our garage at Knowsley Industrial Estate, Unit 4 Rowehill Business Centre, Lees Rd, Liverpool L33 7AA for routine inspection and professional services at cost-efficient rates.
Warning Signs Of Unbalanced Car Wheels
Certain scenarios like rash driving, accidents, poor maintenance, etc., can lead to faulty weight distribution across the car wheels.
Thus, it is ideal to opt for a wheel balancing check every 5000-6000 miles to ensure optimum vehicle performance and on-road safety. A timely checkup will keep the vehicle functioning for an extended period.
So, here are some of the signs that you must stay aware of:
- Rapid tread wear
- Sudden rise in the fuel consumption level
- Vibrations on the seats, steering, and floorboards
- Defective shocks and bearings
- Screeching noise while cornering the car, etc.
Upon noticing any of these signs, reach us for wheel balancing Liverpool. We also accept online bookings to enhance your convenience.
Check Out Our Wheel Balancing Procedure
Our experts are adept at handling advanced wheel balancers to offer accurate and prompt services. Here are the steps we perform while performing wheel balancing Liverpool:
- We uninstall the wheel/tyre assembly and mount it on a balancer.
- After that, we rotate it at a higher speed to detect actual faults in the weight distribution of the wheels.
- We note down the computer reading to identify the faulty area properly.
- Finally, we install eco-friendly counterweights on the defective parts to restore the wheel balance.
Before you leave from us, we make sure the tyres are inflated with the correct air pressure.
Need more information before concluding your “wheel balancing near me” searches with us?
Please feel free to drop an email at email@example.com. Alternatively, we are available on 0151 459 4041 to get your queries resolved promptly.
We are available in our workshop from Monday to Friday between 8:00 am and 5:30 pm and Saturday between 8:00 am and 4:00 pm!